Our participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,400 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your here at Inland Valley FCU’s main branch in Fontana.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,400 convenient locations and hundreds of Shared Branch express self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Simply tell them your credit union is Inland Valley FCU, have your account number and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- You can locate a shared branch wherever you are through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app and online
Find a branch location right now at www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.